Spend It Wisely Spend It Wisely

Everything's so absurd it's hilarious.

Now make a sequel where they just got the money and then set out to find the guy who they gave the time machine to so they can take their money, go back in time and prevent the world from flooding by buying more candy.

TommyVF responds:

What if the time machine was a SCAM? D:

Spider-Ninja 2 Spider-Ninja 2

AAAHHH :3

EPIC! And in the intro I freaked because I love Okami, and I would recognize Waka's battle theme anywhere, and then the digging minigame theme. Great to know somebody else knows about that, and great job on the animation too!

The Man Who Cant Be Moved The Man Who Cant Be Moved

Oh my god....

That was touching, heartfelt and incredibly well done... Fantastic song, better video.

Danger Speed Danger Speed

Meh.

imo, just another birds-eye racing game with a bad physics engine.

FEAST - Banger City FEAST - Banger City

I love it.
And awesome sidechain.

Together Again Together Again

This is just...
happy. And it made me feel happy which I was having a little trouble with today, so thanks for that.
Good work.
You have my full support as an artist.

-Sapphire Nine

SquareSystem - Fiësta SquareSystem - Fiësta

FINALLY, something at the top of the list with a genuinely powerful driving set of percussion and FX and synth all pairing with the chord movement.
Great production, sounds tight and and the chord transitions are delicious, especially that iv-i. My only beef with it is that with the intro being all one chord for so long, it gets a little stale after a while. My advice is jsut keep your intro lengths down, and you'll be fantastic.